Your £1 A Week Could Do All This!
The Royal British Legion was founded by veterans after the First World War. A century on from the start of that conflict, we're still helping members of the Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force, Reservists, veterans and their families in almost every aspect of daily life. We also organise the Poppy Appeal, safeguarding the memory of those who have given their lives for our freedom through Remembrance education and events.
By playing the Poppy Lottery you will support the vital work of The Royal British Legion. Which means you'll be helping brave serving and ex-Service men and women and their families, across the UK. Your £1 could help us:
- Run our state-of-the art Battle Back Centre (Lilleshall) for injured or sick Service personnel
- Offer advice to Service leavers exploring a new career outside the Forces
- Provide long-term care for elderly veterans in our care homes
- Carry out home repairs or provide mobility aids for veterans
- Safeguard the memory of those who have given their lives for our freedom, through Remembrance education and events
- Support Service families and children through our break centres
- Continue our Bravo 22 Company recovery through arts proagramme