Win one of 200 prizes every Friday!
2nd prize £200
3rd prizes 2 x £100
4th prizes 2 x £50
5th prizes 4 x £20 Plus 190 runner-up prizes of £10 each And there's a chance to win up to £20.000 in the quarterly superdraws!
Plus, 200 more weekly prizes from October!
Entrants must be 18 or over. This lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain, so is open to entry from residents of Great Britain only (England, Scotland, Wales).
Already playing? then visit PlayerZone.
How to Play
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Choose the number of weekly chances you'd like
Enter your Direct Debit details on our secure server
We'll send you confirmation in the post, and a cheque if you win!
It's easy to play the Poppy Lottery, use our online form to enter now.
Just fill in your details and you'll be ready to play.
- We'll write to confirm your unique lottery number(s) and the date of your first draw within two weeks
- Each week, your lottery number will be entered into the draw
- 200 winning numbers are drawn at random every Friday
- If you win, there's no need to claim your prize, we'll automatically send you a cheque in the post
- You can check the results of each weekly draw here, or call the Poppy Lottery helpline on 01249 280016
- Four times a year, the weekly draw becomes one of our big Quarterly Draws, with more prizes and much bigger jackpots of £15,000 or £20,000 to win. You are able to buy additional entries for the Quarterly Draws to boost your chances of winning one of the big prizes.
- As a Poppy Lottery player you will have access to Playerzone, a special area of our website where you can buy extra entries for a Quarterly Draw, enter exclusive prize draws, update your personal details, keep track of your winnings and read about how you're supporting Britain's bravest
Don't forget to read our terms and conditions.
How your support helps
By playing the Poppy Lottery you will support the vital work of The Royal British Legion. Which means you'll be helping brave serving and ex-Service men and women and their families, across the UK.