Your £1 Lottery entry raises vital funds.
Funds raised by the Poppy Lottery go to help the Royal British Legion provide important support and welfare services to the Armed Forces community: Serving and ex-Service people and their families. Your £1 per week could help us to:
• Run the Legion's state-of-the art Battle Back Centre (Lilleshall) for injured or sick Service personnel
• Support people with Employment Support Grants to fund their training or education after leaving Service.
• Fight to improve Government policies to make life better for the Armed Forces community.
• Lead the nation in commemorating and honouring those who have served and sacrificed.
• Provide recovery through arts programmes, including Bravo 22 Company
• Increase the number of staff in our six Care Homes and specialist dementia units to ensure our homes can withstand the challenges resulting from Coronavirus.
• Provide food vouchers to hundreds of people in crisis whose world has been turned upside down by the Covid-19 pandemic.